eVideo Communications is a proudly privately owned Australian company - which has in a short time become one of the most successful Communication companies in Australia. We provide complete Australia-wide Sales, Service and Support throughout Australia together with Partners internationally.
- Australia's Award Winning Polycom, Cisco Express partner Video,Audio and Data conferencing technology to Enterprise,Corporate, Health,Education & Government throughout Australia.
- Complete Sales, Service and Support throughout Australia together with Partners internationally.
- eCare maintenance packages
- Managed Services.
- Cloud videoconferencing
- Audio Visual Solutions-Crestron, Extron
- Hosted video, voice and data
- Unified Communications- Cisco,Shoretel, Alcatel.
- Professional services
- Technical services
- Videoconference system purchase and Public Room Hire.
- Business phone systems
- LCD screens,Projectors,Whiteboards,AV accessories.
- Broadband eVideo eConnect IP (ADSL-SHDSL,PVN) ,Wireless,VoIP,ISDN packages
- Network access products and solutions.
- Consultancy, Network design,Cost justification
- Audio and Video bridging
- No Obligation demonstrations
Financial packages available
eVideo has been included on the following Government panels:
- Department of Finance Information and Technology Multi-Use List
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport – preferred supplier ICT Multi-Use List
- Australian Federal Police - for the provision of ICT Products and Associated Services.
Our clients cover every market sector:
- Construction and Engineering
- Marketing, Advertising and Media
- Food, Drink and Entertainment
- Banking & Finance
- Medical and Health Services
News and Events
3rd March 2016
15th February 2016
“eVideo becomes Cisco Express Video Specialized Partner > Read More
5th February 2016
eVideo is proud to have recently installed the latest Polycom, Barco ClickShare, LED screens and other audo visual equipment in the multiple boardrooms of Netcomm Wireless Sydney head office
19th January 2016
8th December 2015
“eVideo is proud to announce that they have advanced to Cisco Express Video Specialization certification in Australia.
With the recent Cisco Acano ( Cloud) acquisition Cisco Visual collaboration solutions will dominate Videoconferencing in Australia and globally from Mobile, desktop, huddle rooms, boardrooms and telepresence in 2016 and beyond.”
2nd December 2015
Check our latest Newsletter with Specials, Discounts and the Latest News >Read More
1st December 2015
eVideo provides "Sanitarium" with Crestron room integration and Polycom Video Conferencing for their Boardroom with LCD screens.
Crestron's NSW State Manager says-
'Thanks for putting Crestron forward Tom, much appreciated. I look forward to seeing the photos and continuing to progress your business with us.'
1st December 2015
Check our latest Blog post about- " 10 Simple Tips for Looking good on a Video Conference Call >Read more