eVideo Communications is a proudly privately owned Australian company - which has in a short time become one of the most successful Communication companies in Australia. We provide complete Australia-wide Sales, Service and Support throughout Australia together with Partners internationally.
- Australia's Award Winning Polycom, Avaya-Radvision, Cisco, LifeSize certified partner of Video,Audio and Data conferencing technology to Enterprise,Corporate, Health,Education & Government throughout Australia.
- Complete Sales, Service and Support throughout Australia together with Partners internationally.
- eCare maintenance packages
- Managed Services.
- Cloud videoconferencing
- Hosted video, voice and data
- Professional services
- Technical services
- Videoconference system purchase and Public Room Hire.
- Business phone systems
- Plasma screens,Projectors,eWhiteboards,AV accessories.
- Broadband eVideo eConnect IP (ADSL-SHDSL,PVN) ,Wireless,VoIP,ISDN packages
- Network access products and solutions.
- Consultancy, Network design,Cost justification
- Audio and Video bridging
- No Obligation demonstrations
Financial packages available
eVideo has been included on the following Government panels:
- Department of Finance Information and Technology Multi-Use List
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport – preferred supplier ICT Multi-Use List
- Australian Federal Police - for the provision of ICT Products and Associated Services.
Our clients cover every market sector:
- Construction and Engineering
- Marketing, Advertising and Media
- Food, Drink and Entertainment
- Banking & Finance
- Medical and Health Services
News and Events
17 October 2014
27 August 2014
eVideo and ShoreTel partner to offer IP telephony and true end-to-end cloud experience
13 May 2014
eVideo moves into IP telephony with Mitel
18 April 2014
eVideo latest news
7 February 2014
eVideo launches eReview - Australia's first videoconferencing star rating service