eVideo Communications is a proudly privately owned Australian company - which has in a short time become one of the most successful Communication companies in Australia. We provide complete Australia-wide Sales, Service and Support throughout Australia together with Partners internationally.
- Australia's Award Winning Polycom, Avaya-Radvision, Cisco, LifeSize certified partner of Video,Audio and Data conferencing technology to Enterprise,Corporate, Health,Education & Government throughout Australia.
- Complete Sales, Service and Support throughout Australia together with Partners internationally.
- eCare maintenance packages
- Managed Services.
- Cloud videoconferencing
- Hosted video, voice and data
- Professional services
- Technical services
- Videoconference system purchase and Public Room Hire.
- Business phone systems
- Plasma screens,Projectors,eWhiteboards,AV accessories.
- Broadband eVideo eConnect IP (ADSL-SHDSL,PVN) ,Wireless,VoIP,ISDN packages
- Network access products and solutions.
- Consultancy, Network design,Cost justification
- Audio and Video bridging
- No Obligation demonstrations
Financial packages available
eVideo has been included on the following Government panels:
- Department of Finance Information and Technology Multi-Use List
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport – preferred supplier ICT Multi-Use List
- Australian Federal Police - for the provision of ICT Products and Associated Services.
Our clients cover every market sector:
- Construction and Engineering
- Marketing, Advertising and Media
- Food, Drink and Entertainment
- Banking & Finance
- Medical and Health Services
News and Events
18 August 2014
eVideo Goes Smart in Australia
13 May 2014
eVideo moves into IP telephony with Mitel
18 April 2014
eVideo latest news
7 February 2014
eVideo launches eReview - Australia's first videoconferencing star rating service
7 August 2013
eVideo launches cloud based videoconferencing service with eMeetMe